Translation of bombard in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Military)(position/city)
bombardearExample sentences1.2 (Physics)to bombard something
- Further north, Tomahawk missiles bombarding the city heralded the beginning of the War.
- Two years ago, the major part of the war was all about bombarding us with smart bombs and high-tech missiles.
- One answer of course might be for the Allies to bombard the railway tracks leading to the death camps.
withsomethingbombardear algo conalgoExample sentences1.3 (assail)to bombard somebody
- A young scientist named Henry Moseley experimented with bombarding atoms of different elements with x rays.
- The experimenters bombarded a thin gold foil with alpha particles (helium atoms without electrons).
- These men experimented by bombarding uranium with neutrons.
withsomethingI was bombarded with offersme llovieron las ofertasshe was bombarded with questionsla acribillaron or bombardearon a preguntasone is constantly being bombarded with advertisementscontinuamente lo bombardean a uno con anuncios
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.