Translation of bombardment in Spanish:
noun/nombreu and c
- 1.1 [Military/Militar] bombardeo (masculine) artillery bombardment fuego (masculine) de artillería, bombardeo (masculine) aerial bombardment bombardeo (masculine) (aéreo)Example sentences1.2 [Physics/Física] bombardeo (masculine) 1.3 (with questions, protests etc) bombardeo (masculine)
- On the other front, Germans frequently mistook Soviet mortar barrages for aerial bombardments.
- It was the day after a lot of attacks and bombardments and deaths had taken place.
- The men suffered continuous shell and mortar bombardment followed by ferocious counter-attacks.
- Web users are getting fed up with the bombardment of irrelevant messages every time they log on.
- Some see restaurants as a last refuge, the only place left to escape bombardment by warnings about what not to eat.
- But consumer tolerance of marketing bombardment is wearing thin.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.