Translation of bombardment in Spanish:
noununcountable and countable
- 1.1 (Military) artillery bombardmentfuego (masculine) de artilleríaaerial bombardment
bombardeo (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (Physics) 1.3 (with questions, protests etc)
- On the other front, Germans frequently mistook Soviet mortar barrages for aerial bombardments.
- It was the day after a lot of attacks and bombardments and deaths had taken place.
- The men suffered continuous shell and mortar bombardment followed by ferocious counter-attacks.
- Web users are getting fed up with the bombardment of irrelevant messages every time they log on.
- Some see restaurants as a last refuge, the only place left to escape bombardment by warnings about what not to eat.
- But consumer tolerance of marketing bombardment is wearing thin.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.