Translation of bombardment in Spanish:
noun/nombreu and c
- 1.1 [Military/Militar] bombardeo (masculine) artillery bombardment fuego (masculine) de artillería, bombardeo (masculine) aerial bombardment bombardeo (masculine) (aéreo)Example sentences1.2 [Physics/Física] bombardeo (masculine) 1.3 (with questions, protests etc) bombardeo (masculine)
- On the other front, Germans frequently mistook Soviet mortar barrages for aerial bombardments.
- It was the day after a lot of attacks and bombardments and deaths had taken place.
- The men suffered continuous shell and mortar bombardment followed by ferocious counter-attacks.
- Web users are getting fed up with the bombardment of irrelevant messages every time they log on.
- Some see restaurants as a last refuge, the only place left to escape bombardment by warnings about what not to eat.
- But consumer tolerance of marketing bombardment is wearing thin.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.