- 1.1 (aircraft) bombardero (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (terrorist) terrorista (masculine and feminine) (que perpetra atentados colocando bombas)
More example sentences
- These forces are a mixture of assets that includes fighters, bombers, and support aircraft.
- The most ambitious experiment used a large bomber with fighters carried above and below each wing and one under the fuselage on a trapeze.
- In all, the bombing mission cost the Eighth Air Force 37 heavy bombers and six fighter aircraft.
- A few hours later, a suicide bomber detonated a massive bomb, killing himself and at least three others.
- Last week saw 23 car bombs, six of which were driven by suicide bombers, detonated throughout the country.
- Even Liberty, the civil liberty pressure group, accepts a shoot-to-kill policy to protect the public is needed when a suicide bomber looks set to detonate a bomb.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)