- 1.1 (aircraft) bombardero (m)More example sentences1.2 (terrorist) terrorista (mf) (que perpetra atentados colocando bombas)
More example sentences
- These forces are a mixture of assets that includes fighters, bombers, and support aircraft.
- The most ambitious experiment used a large bomber with fighters carried above and below each wing and one under the fuselage on a trapeze.
- In all, the bombing mission cost the Eighth Air Force 37 heavy bombers and six fighter aircraft.
- A few hours later, a suicide bomber detonated a massive bomb, killing himself and at least three others.
- Last week saw 23 car bombs, six of which were driven by suicide bombers, detonated throughout the country.
- Even Liberty, the civil liberty pressure group, accepts a shoot-to-kill policy to protect the public is needed when a suicide bomber looks set to detonate a bomb.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.