Translation of bonce in Spanish:
- (British English) [slang]coco (masculine) [colloquial]mate (masculine) (South America) [colloquial]Example sentences
- Men who maybe thinning on top should definitely wear one, after all not many of us (men or women) put suncream on our bonces.
- It's all about what's going on in your bonce, and you're probably saying to yourself: ‘I've have to do this perfectly.’
- I particularly like the second picture, ‘During Therapy’, where Shane appears to have a small Star Wars Skimmer balanced on his bonce.
Definition of bonce in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.