- 1 [Clothing/Indumentaria] 1.1 (for woman) sombrero (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (for baby) gorrito (m), gorrita (f) (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) 1.3 (Scottish beret) gorra (feminine) escocesa
More example sentences
- I began tying the bonnet ribbon under my chin as I made my way to her.
- One was for prominent Bollywood directors, the other was for the Jane Austen society who turned up to the screening in Bath dressed in bonnets and top hats.
- To heighten the tension, the Amish group is dressed in traditional attire that includes bonnets and suspenders.
- His bald head was currently covered with a bonnet.
- As he walks up the final fairway, waving a new tartan bonnet, the crowd rise in tribute to a great champion.
- Armed to the teeth and clad in kilt, tartan hose and bonnet, he looks every inch the clan chieftain.
- 2 [Cars/Automovilismo] (British English/inglés británico) capó (m), capote (m) (Mexico/México)More example sentences
- On his arrival the criminals turned their guns on him, shooting his police car three times - damaging his vehicle bonnet, windshield and engine.
- Progress was slow - is there really a 2-litre engine under the bonnet?
- The front bonnet affords extra crumple space in the event of an accident, and both driver and passenger airbags are standard.
- 3 (of chimney) sombrerete (masculine)More example sentences
- Bonnet cowl with collar available with 75mm deep collar for ornamental chimney pots.
- Should I not have the Chimney Cowl in stock I will put on the Mesh Bonnet Cowl (pictured above right), these both cost the same to supply and fit.
- This is a method and apparatus for providing a flashing system for a chimney-bonnet positioned on a chimney of a building structure.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an