- 1 1.1 (payment to employee) plus (masculine), prima (feminine), bonificación (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (dividend) [Finance/Finanzas] dividendo (masculine) adicional
More example sentences
- The federal government would also reward states with performance bonuses based in part on lower poverty rates.
- Workers were paid a form of piece rate, which was a minimum wage plus a bonus for output over a certain level.
- My weekly wage was about £150 and there were performance bonuses.
More example sentences1.3 (in competition) for a bonus of two points para ganar dos puntos extra
- After year 13, reinvested dividends and bonuses would pay for future premium.
- What the Trustee is after is the shareholder's dividends, bonuses, other payments that result, as a result that come from the share ownership.
- I believe perks can be a wonderful bonus for shareholders.
- To get round the problem, they will probably pay the vast majority of with-profits policy holders their compensation through bonuses to their policies.
- However, as these are with-profits policies, bonuses accrued to date will be small.
- But the company says a standard policy holder with a full bonus making a claim will effectively pay out more than three times their annual premium.
- 2 (added advantage) (added) bonus ventaja (feminine) and the school being nearby is a real bonus y el hecho de que el colegio esté cerca es una gran ventaja
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.