Translation of bookmark in Spanish:
- 1.1 (for book) señalador (masculine), marcador (masculine)Example sentences1.2 [Computing/Informática] marcador (masculine), favoritos (masculine plural)
- It contains books, journals, little cards and bookmarks.
- In the vain hope that if she ignored him, he might go away, she took out her book again, opening it to where her bookmark had marked her spot.
- She stared at the shut door for a moment, before putting the supermarket receipt she used as a bookmark in to mark her place and carefully closing the book.
- They will cost you time, though, because you access your bookmarks via an Internet connection.
- Now a new, free, service aims to provide users with personal website directories enabling them to access their bookmarks from any PC in the world.
- That means Web page bookmarks, stock lists, and weather settings have to be stored on the PC rather than the player.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [Computing/Informática] marcar*
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.