Translation of bookmark in Spanish:
- 1.1 (for book) señalador (masculine), marcador (masculine)Example sentences1.2 [Computing/Informática] marcador (masculine), favoritos (masculine plural)
- It contains books, journals, little cards and bookmarks.
- In the vain hope that if she ignored him, he might go away, she took out her book again, opening it to where her bookmark had marked her spot.
- She stared at the shut door for a moment, before putting the supermarket receipt she used as a bookmark in to mark her place and carefully closing the book.
- They will cost you time, though, because you access your bookmarks via an Internet connection.
- Now a new, free, service aims to provide users with personal website directories enabling them to access their bookmarks from any PC in the world.
- That means Web page bookmarks, stock lists, and weather settings have to be stored on the PC rather than the player.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [Computing/Informática] marcar*
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the