Translation of bookmark in Spanish:
- 1.1 (for book)Example sentences1.2 (Computing)
- It contains books, journals, little cards and bookmarks.
- In the vain hope that if she ignored him, he might go away, she took out her book again, opening it to where her bookmark had marked her spot.
- She stared at the shut door for a moment, before putting the supermarket receipt she used as a bookmark in to mark her place and carefully closing the book.
favoritos (masculine plural)Example sentences
- They will cost you time, though, because you access your bookmarks via an Internet connection.
- Now a new, free, service aims to provide users with personal website directories enabling them to access their bookmarks from any PC in the world.
- That means Web page bookmarks, stock lists, and weather settings have to be stored on the PC rather than the player.
- (Computing)Example sentences
- Web pages that users bookmarked did not match the most-popular sites visited as a whole from the group.
- But as we've already explored, bookmarking pages within an application is generally discouraged.
- Perhaps you could try bookmarking the login page in case that stops working again.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.