- 1.1 [Radio] [Telecommunications/Telecomunicaciones] [Television/Televisión] repetidor (masculine)More example sentences1.2 [Cars/Automovilismo] booster (masculine) 1.3 [Medicine/Medicina] booster (shot) (vacuna (f) de) refuerzo (m), vacuna (f) de recuerdo (Spain/España)
More example sentences1.4 [Aerospace/Espacio] booster (rocket) cohete (masculine) (propulsor)
- Antenna boosters help to strengthen the signal between a cell tower and your phone.
- A booster circuit uses a source voltage to generate a boosted voltage that is higher than the source voltage.
- Antenna booster for areas with weak signals are another good choice.
More example sentences
- Dr. Robbins said that efforts to increase the efficacy of the vaccines will include studies on the effectiveness of a booster dose of the vaccine given one year later.
- Young children who have not received all five doses of the vaccine may require a booster dose if exposed to an infected family member.
- I had a booster vaccination last year, needed every ten years.
- The camera will be turned on fifteen minutes prior to launch and will show the orbiter and solid rocket boosters on the launch pad.
- The ground crews will also be monitoring the performance of the orbiter, solid rocket boosters and ground system while the tank is filled with the ultra-cold liquids.
- In the first scenario, personal spaceflight will use lower-cost versions of classic boosters and spacecraft.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.