Translation of bottom line in Spanish:
- 1 (in accounts)balance (masculine) finalExample sentences
- What ultimately matters for them is the bottom line of the balance sheet, rather than a duty to serve.
- Then, he subtracts that average from the bottom line, ignoring the actual charges.
- How do you use it with people who are responsible for the bottom line of a company account sheet?
- 2 (result) the bottom line is that we'll be left defenselessen pocas palabras or en resumidas cuentas, esto implica que nos quedaremos indefensos
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.