Translation of bovver in Spanish:
- (British English/inglés británico) [slang/argot], camorra (feminine) [colloquial/familiar] to go out looking for bovver salir* a buscar camorra or bronca [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- This rough assumption brings other troubling implications in its wake, like cultural bovver boys.
- He was no bovver boy and could have passed for a city gent: clean cut, camel coat, a product of his times.
- Thanks to a mindless nucleus of bovver boys, they are loathed the length and breadth of Europe, and often beyond.
Definition of bovver in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.