Translation of bovver in Spanish:
- (British English/inglés británico) [slang/argot], camorra (feminine) [colloquial/familiar] to go out looking for bovver salir* a buscar camorra or bronca [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- This rough assumption brings other troubling implications in its wake, like cultural bovver boys.
- He was no bovver boy and could have passed for a city gent: clean cut, camel coat, a product of his times.
- Thanks to a mindless nucleus of bovver boys, they are loathed the length and breadth of Europe, and often beyond.
Definition of bovver in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The 'Audiencia Nacional' is the Spanish high court for crimes affecting the national interest, e.g. drug trafficking, large-scale fraud and certain crimes committed abroad.