Translation of bovver in Spanish:
- (British English/inglés británico) [slang/argot], camorra (feminine) [colloquial/familiar] to go out looking for bovver salir* a buscar camorra or bronca [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- This rough assumption brings other troubling implications in its wake, like cultural bovver boys.
- He was no bovver boy and could have passed for a city gent: clean cut, camel coat, a product of his times.
- Thanks to a mindless nucleus of bovver boys, they are loathed the length and breadth of Europe, and often beyond.
Definition of bovver in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas