- (BrE) [slang/argot], camorra (f) [familiar/colloquial] to go out looking for bovver salir* a buscar camorra or bronca [familiar/colloquial]More example sentences
- This rough assumption brings other troubling implications in its wake, like cultural bovver boys.
- He was no bovver boy and could have passed for a city gent: clean cut, camel coat, a product of his times.
- Thanks to a mindless nucleus of bovver boys, they are loathed the length and breadth of Europe, and often beyond.
Definition of bovver in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Browse other language resources
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...