- 1 (in cricket) lanzador, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences
- There are laws which prevent batsmen and bowlers from leaving the field and returning to bat or bowl as they please.
- The bowlers and fielders were quick to remind the other batsmen of their incompetence to bat at this level.
- If a world-class bowler gets on a wicket that suits his kind of bowling he will get wickets.
- 2 (in bowling, bowls) jugador, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences
- Plus, league bowlers pattern their styles after their favorite player.
- The bowlers, camogie players and footballers are also in the middle of a busy season so there's plenty going on in the community at the moment.
- Most league bowlers will adjust to the lanes by moving their feet and keeping their target the same.