- 1 [Sport] 1.1 (in cricket) lanzador, -dora (m,f)More example sentences1.2 (in bowling, bowls) jugador, -dora (m,f)
More example sentences
- There are laws which prevent batsmen and bowlers from leaving the field and returning to bat or bowl as they please.
- The bowlers and fielders were quick to remind the other batsmen of their incompetence to bat at this level.
- If a world-class bowler gets on a wicket that suits his kind of bowling he will get wickets.
- Plus, league bowlers pattern their styles after their favorite player.
- The bowlers, camogie players and footballers are also in the middle of a busy season so there's plenty going on in the community at the moment.
- Most league bowlers will adjust to the lanes by moving their feet and keeping their target the same.
- 2bowler (hat) bombín (m), sombrero (m) de hongo, tongo (m) (Andes)More example sentences
- It turns out that he's gone round the corner to a Victorian market, returning with a carrier bag containing a top hat, a bowler hat and a bright red feather boa.
- He wore a bowler hat, white shirt, trousers and braces like the main character and would become aggressive and menacing when he played the film music.
- His trademark bowler hat and striped waistcoat have been part of his image for most of his enduring career.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.