Translation of bowling in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (in bowling alley)bolos (masculine plural)
bowling (masculine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (on grass) → bowls
- The exhausted candidate decided to unwind with a midnight game of ten-pin bowling and asked Klein to join him.
- Adare Active Retirement Association will hold ten pin bowling at the Bowling Centre, Ennis Road this Thursday.
- They will first visit the National Aquatic Centre in Abbotstown, followed by ten pin bowling in Blanchardstown.
- Bickershaw batted first but, as has been the case all summer, Wythenshawe's superb bowling saw them skittled out for just 84.
- It would have involved bowling frozen turkeys down the ice at skittles.
- This float looks like a miniature skittle seen in a bowling lane.
- There are all kinds of recreation, such as indoor bowling, card games, keep fit exercises, rings and many more.
- They've been recommended ahead of a long list of other Olympic aspirants, including squash, surfing, dance sport, bowling and chess.
- These persons may participate in low-intensity sports such as bowling, golf, billiards, and cricket.
- 2 (in cricket)Example sentences
- So he told himself he must not play his big shots until he had judged the state of the pitch, the pace of the bowling and the feel of the game.
- McGrath and Lee should open the bowling for Australia Thursday after England captain Michael Vaughan won the toss and decided to bat.
- Although overall the bowling wasn't as good as usual there were no 4-0 games and everyone appeared to enjoy it.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.