Translation of bowling in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (in bowling alley)bolos (masculine plural)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (on grass) → bowls
- The exhausted candidate decided to unwind with a midnight game of ten-pin bowling and asked Klein to join him.
- Adare Active Retirement Association will hold ten pin bowling at the Bowling Centre, Ennis Road this Thursday.
- They will first visit the National Aquatic Centre in Abbotstown, followed by ten pin bowling in Blanchardstown.
- Bickershaw batted first but, as has been the case all summer, Wythenshawe's superb bowling saw them skittled out for just 84.
- It would have involved bowling frozen turkeys down the ice at skittles.
- This float looks like a miniature skittle seen in a bowling lane.
- There are all kinds of recreation, such as indoor bowling, card games, keep fit exercises, rings and many more.
- They've been recommended ahead of a long list of other Olympic aspirants, including squash, surfing, dance sport, bowling and chess.
- These persons may participate in low-intensity sports such as bowling, golf, billiards, and cricket.
- 2 (in cricket)Example sentences
- So he told himself he must not play his big shots until he had judged the state of the pitch, the pace of the bowling and the feel of the game.
- McGrath and Lee should open the bowling for Australia Thursday after England captain Michael Vaughan won the toss and decided to bat.
- Although overall the bowling wasn't as good as usual there were no 4-0 games and everyone appeared to enjoy it.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.