- 1 1.1 (in bowling alley) bolos (mpl), bowling (m)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (on grass) bowls
- The exhausted candidate decided to unwind with a midnight game of ten-pin bowling and asked Klein to join him.
- Adare Active Retirement Association will hold ten pin bowling at the Bowling Centre, Ennis Road this Thursday.
- They will first visit the National Aquatic Centre in Abbotstown, followed by ten pin bowling in Blanchardstown.
More example sentences
- Bickershaw batted first but, as has been the case all summer, Wythenshawe's superb bowling saw them skittled out for just 84.
- It would have involved bowling frozen turkeys down the ice at skittles.
- This float looks like a miniature skittle seen in a bowling lane.
- There are all kinds of recreation, such as indoor bowling, card games, keep fit exercises, rings and many more.
- They've been recommended ahead of a long list of other Olympic aspirants, including squash, surfing, dance sport, bowling and chess.
- These persons may participate in low-intensity sports such as bowling, golf, billiards, and cricket.
- 2 (in cricket) lanzamiento (masculine)More example sentences
- So he told himself he must not play his big shots until he had judged the state of the pitch, the pace of the bowling and the feel of the game.
- McGrath and Lee should open the bowling for Australia Thursday after England captain Michael Vaughan won the toss and decided to bat.
- Although overall the bowling wasn't as good as usual there were no 4-0 games and everyone appeared to enjoy it.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.