Translation of boycott in Spanish:
- boicot (masculine), boicoteo (masculine) to mount a boycott organizar* un boicot or boicoteoExample sentences
- Two Australian wool bodies have approached the boycott in very different ways.
- I have e-mailed the company and also copied my message to the financial investors for the Body Shop, stating that I will begin a boycott of Body Shop products effective immediately.
- Independent Financial Advisers who sell its policies have threatened boycotts.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- boicotear, hacerle* el boicot a
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.