Translation of brag in Spanish:
- fanfarronear [colloquial]fantochear (Latin America) [colloquial]to brag
aboutor ofsomething/ -ingalardear or jactarsethat's nothing to brag about dealgo/+ infinitiveeso no es como para enorgullecerseExample sentences
- People bragged about their impeccable references and newly renovated websites that would maximize their client base.
- As a great hunter he bragged about his nighttime sharp shooting.
- He later bragged that he was the only performer ever to get a complex comic scene right without needing a second take.
- fanfarronear [colloquial]to brag
thathacer alarde or jactarse de que
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.