Translation of bramble in Spanish:
- 1.1 (thorny plant) zarza (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (blackberry) (British English/inglés británico) (zarza)mora (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) bramble bush zarzamora (feminine), moral (masculine)
- Gone were the blossoms of blackthorns, brambles, sweet roses, violets, and pungent garlics.
- Shrouded in bracken and blackberry brambles is a bush dangling dozens of berries like Christmas tree ornaments.
- And at the other end is a garden all in brambles and briar rose.
- The wine is very juicy with ripe berry fruit, brambles, a sprinkling of spice and round tannins.
- It has flavours of cranberry, cherry, raspberry, brambles, plum tomatoes and black pepper.
- Some fruit, such as strawberries, brambles and cherries, have low pectin levels and so extra must be added to ensure a good set.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas