Translation of brash in Spanish:
adjective brasher, brashest
de gran desparpajo(color)
- A noisy, brash American, he never knew he was beaten and gave absolutely everything on every point of every game, no matter how apparently hopeless the cause.
- For me, Australians are too brash, too cocky, too shallow and too plentiful.
- Some teenagers are rude, brash and nasty; some are not.
- The piano was transformed from gentle intimacy to huge, brash vulgarity.
- It's quite brash and flashy, so I'm sure it will be worth exploring.
- Paris is mostly familiar to Shanghainese from the movies, no doubt appearing sophisticated and genteel in comparison to the brash cityscape mushrooming around them.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.