Translation of brass rubbing in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (activity)(técnica de calcar por frotación un→ brass 1 2 1)Example sentences
- Also supporting the event was the Greenwich Heritage Centre, which gave children the chance to take part in brass rubbing, quizzes, colouring sheets and word searches.
- Events at the Stone Jetty will include making jigsaws, brass rubbing and bird watching - weather permitting, of course.
- Starting at 10 am, there will be tours of the church, brass rubbing, exhibitions and bell ringing.
- 2 countable (product)(calco por frotación de un→ brass 1 2 1)Example sentences
- Students of all ages create brilliant brass rubbings to take home, while immersing themselves in the art and culture of the 14th and 15th centuries.
- ‘We will be taking detailed brass rubbings and photographs and getting as much information as we can so it can all be referenced later,’ he said.
- The day spent here was one which seemed to pass in half an hour, even for Bea, who once had to spend six months in Venice doing brass rubbings.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.