- 1.1 (strength) músculos (masculine plural) he's all brawn and no brains! es puro músculo y nada de materia grisMore example sentences1.2 (British English/inglés británico) [Cookery/Cocina] headcheese
More example sentences
- Their strength and brawn have always put Tipp off a bit.
- I suddenly saw these guys around me gaining this muscle, strength, and brawn.
- On exams that measure brawn and physical aptitude, your score is not fixed - it can improve over time.
- Medieval English pork recipes included pies, brawn, and little rissoles.
- The principal part of the pig used to make Pork Brawn is the head.
- If you hanker for a taste of the past and have time on your hands, try his take on the old traditional favourite of jellied brawn
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.