Translation of breakdown in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (failure — of car, machine)varada (feminine) (Colombia)(—of service, communications)the system suffered a complete breakdown (Computing)electrical breakdownel sistema colapsóa breakdown in traditional valuesfallo (masculine) eléctricofalla (feminine) eléctrica (Latin America)breakdown truckun desmoronamiento de los valores tradicionalesExample sentences
- Most of the contenders in the JWRC suffered mechanical breakdowns, punctures or accidents.
- But the diagram would also assume a lot: no stuck buttons or mechanical breakdowns, and no frustrated residents walking down the hall late at night and dumping all their waste without sorting it.
- Some mechanical breakdowns could be avoided if drivers properly inspected the buses before they begin their routes, as required by federal law, Scanlon said.
also: nervous breakdownyou're going to give me a nervous breakdownvas a hacer que me dé un ataque or que me vuelva loca
- It's wrong to let them off the hook altogether and only blame the managers, the systems and a breakdown in communications.
- The course is designed to assist people who are separated and help them meet other people who have experienced a breakdown in a relationship.
- But even if the collection Scheme does become operational there is already a breakdown in the communication system that would have helped to make it more efficient.
- 2 2.1 (analysis) See examples: a detailed breakdown of expenditurea complete breakdown of the reportun desglose detallado de los gastos2.2 (into constituent elements)un análisis punto por punto del informeExample sentences
- It also gives a detailed breakdown of costs to distributors and compares this to the selling prices.
- Ask for a detailed breakdown of programme costs.
- We'll offer analysis and statistical breakdowns, more photos, more of everything.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to