Translation of breastbone in Spanish:
- 1 (Anatomy)Example sentences
- To get to your heart the surgeon makes an incision down the middle of your chest and separates your breastbone.
- The heart is a hollow, muscular organ that lies in the center of the chest under the breastbone.
- All the blood cells are formed in the marrow of the flat bones such as the skull, breastbone and pelvis.
- 2 (Cooking)hueso (masculine) de la pechuga
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.