Translation of breath test in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- At the roadside the respondent was asked to provide a specimen of breath for a breath test.
- One of the officers then formed the opinion that he had been drinking and requested him to provide a specimen for a breath test.
- The House held that failure to comply with the instructions in relation to a roadside breath test did not invalidate the test.
also: breath-test transitive verb
- hacerle la prueba de alcoholemia a
hacerle la prueba del alcohol a
hacerle el alcohotest aExample sentences
- The police failed to either breath-test him or arrange for a blood test.
- He also said the NSC welcomed new laws that would make it easier for gardaí to stop and breath-test drivers.
- I can always get you breath-tested in the morning.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.