Translation of breeze in Spanish:
- 1 countable and uncountable (light wind)Example sentences
- The wind blew not just gentle breezes but full-blown bone chilling winds.
- Sea gulls cried overhead and gentle breezes blew from the lake.
- All he wants is someplace warm, where palm trees blow in balmy breezes along a gentle, rolling surf.
- 2 (something easy) [colloquial]to be a breezeser pan comido [colloquial]ser un bollo (Río de la Plata) [colloquial]they'll win in a breezevan a ganar sin problemasvan a ganar con la gorra (Spain) [colloquial]van a ganar con la zurda (Mexico) [colloquial]Example sentences
- It was a breeze to make and easy to love, a simply good nosh.
- Opt for someone who makes even custom printing a breeze to accomplish.
- Shortcuts can make a holiday meal a breeze to complete.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.