Translation of brevity in Spanish:
- 1.1 (shortness) [formal] brevedad (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (conciseness) brevedad (feminine), concisión (feminine) brevity is the soul of wit lo bueno, si breve, dos veces bueno
- The one factor in the movie's favor is its brevity - only 81 minutes, including credits.
- So, in the interest of brevity, here's a quick rundown of what sucked.
- Its refreshing brevity of ten minutes made it a convenient apéritif for the concerto to follow.
- A customer who responds positively to a cleverly worded e-mail may prefer brevity and clarity in voice mail messages.
- By its brevity, that one word expands to fill the scene, and remains as an indelible memory.
- Imagine the exclamatory brevity that space travel writing might bring.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the