Translation of brew in Spanish:
- 1.1 1.2Example sentences1.3
- Then she added water and started brewing the coffee.
- He then told me that he had forgotten to remove the coffee grounds from the maker before I brewed my tea.
- He also brewed a jasmine tea that he had found in one of the cupboards.
- The brewery wants to be seen as the good guys, brewing a clean beer.
- They brew cask beers using only traditional methods and use mainly locally grown hops wherever possible.
- Bock beer was traditionally brewed in the fall.
- 1.1 (make beer)1.2 (tea)let the tea brew for 5 minutesfabricar cervezathe tea is brewingdeje el té en infusión 5 minutosdeje reposar el té 5 minutos1.3el té se está haciendo(storm)Example sentences
- First of all, we don't have that situation brewing right now.
- Tensions arising from this situation brewed for several years.
- A similar debate is brewing on the other side of the Atlantic.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.