Translation of brew in Spanish:
- 1.1Example sentences1.2
- The brewery wants to be seen as the good guys, brewing a clean beer.
- They brew cask beers using only traditional methods and use mainly locally grown hops wherever possible.
- Bock beer was traditionally brewed in the fall.
- Then she added water and started brewing the coffee.
- He then told me that he had forgotten to remove the coffee grounds from the maker before I brewed my tea.
- He also brewed a jasmine tea that he had found in one of the cupboards.
- 1.1 (make beer)fabricar cerveza1.2 (tea)let the tea brew for 5 minutesdeje el té en infusión 5 minutosthe tea is brewing
deje reposar el té 5 minutosel té se está haciendo1.3(storm)
- First of all, we don't have that situation brewing right now.
- Tensions arising from this situation brewed for several years.
- A similar debate is brewing on the other side of the Atlantic.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.