Translation of brickbat in Spanish:
- 1.1 (critical comment) brickbats and bouquetsdiatribas y florescríticas y alabanzasExample sentences1.2 (missile) [dated]
- As an album, it's slightly better than the kneejerk brickbats would have you believe.
- I'm always happy to hear from readers, whether they're delivering brickbats, bouquets or news tip-offs.
- It was the subject of appreciation and brickbats; of Letters to the Editor and newspaper cartoons.
- The park was a chaos of frenzied movement, bodies launching over the fence, brickbats and clubs swinging.
- She wore outfits of bright green, and hurled arguments about like brickbats.
- We'd nip at the opposing forces heels, dodging their boots and fists, not to mention brickbats and clubs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to