- 1.1 (unit) brigada (f)More example sentences1.2 (group) [colloquial/familiar] the brown rice brigade los fanáticos de la cocina macrobiótica
More example sentences
- By 1921, Conner was a 47-year-old brigadier general preparing for his first command of an infantry brigade.
- A disturbing trend involving named areas of interest continues to recur at the infantry battalions and brigades.
- He has commanded airborne infantry units at the company, battalion, brigade and division levels.
- The Blue-Rinse brigade came out in force for the sellout show.
- Hearing was out of the question, due to the shrieks of the band's bobbysoxer brigade.
- But character stands neglected in Bollywood's fear brigade.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.