Translation of brigade in Spanish:
- 1.1 (unit) brigada (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (group) [colloquial/familiar] the brown rice brigade los fanáticos de la cocina macrobiótica
- By 1921, Conner was a 47-year-old brigadier general preparing for his first command of an infantry brigade.
- A disturbing trend involving named areas of interest continues to recur at the infantry battalions and brigades.
- He has commanded airborne infantry units at the company, battalion, brigade and division levels.
- The Blue-Rinse brigade came out in force for the sellout show.
- Hearing was out of the question, due to the shrieks of the band's bobbysoxer brigade.
- But character stands neglected in Bollywood's fear brigade.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.