Translation of brigade in Spanish:
- 1.1 (unit) brigada (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (group) [colloquial/familiar] the brown rice brigade los fanáticos de la cocina macrobiótica
- By 1921, Conner was a 47-year-old brigadier general preparing for his first command of an infantry brigade.
- A disturbing trend involving named areas of interest continues to recur at the infantry battalions and brigades.
- He has commanded airborne infantry units at the company, battalion, brigade and division levels.
- The Blue-Rinse brigade came out in force for the sellout show.
- Hearing was out of the question, due to the shrieks of the band's bobbysoxer brigade.
- But character stands neglected in Bollywood's fear brigade.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.