Translation of brigade in Spanish:
- 1 (unit)Example sentences
- By 1921, Conner was a 47-year-old brigadier general preparing for his first command of an infantry brigade.
- A disturbing trend involving named areas of interest continues to recur at the infantry battalions and brigades.
- He has commanded airborne infantry units at the company, battalion, brigade and division levels.
- 2 (group) [colloquial]the brown rice brigadelos fanáticos de la cocina macrobióticaExample sentences
- The Blue-Rinse brigade came out in force for the sellout show.
- Hearing was out of the question, due to the shrieks of the band's bobbysoxer brigade.
- But character stands neglected in Bollywood's fear brigade.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.