Translation of brilliant in Spanish:
(writer/politician/performance/novel)whose brilliant idea was it to … ? [ironic]
- Overheard the sun shone brightly, illuminating the garden with a brilliant ray of light.
- He slowly opened his eyes and bright rays of brilliant light flashed into his eyes.
- Something happened then, it was as if a brilliant ray of light shone down upon him.
brillante¿quién tuvo la brillante idea de … ? [irónico]Example sentences1.3 ¡brilliant!
¡genial! [colloquial]Example sentences1.4 (magnificent, splendid) [literary]
- The young Lord Burlington was brilliant and precocious.
- He was a wealthy young man, a brilliant battle commander, intelligent and witty.
- We'll also be able to take advantage of some of Gotham's most brilliant magazine talent.
lleno de brillo y esplendorExample sentences
- You're just so brilliant and you're one of the coolest people ever.
- He has a wonderful wife, a fantastic job and two brilliant children.
- You are brilliant, a wonderful photographer, beautiful, and funny.
- Franklin's career was brilliant from the very beginning.
- His brief but brilliant career is resurfacing too.
- We'll definitely keep an eye on your brilliant career!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.