Translation of brilliant in Spanish:
- Overheard the sun shone brightly, illuminating the garden with a brilliant ray of light.
- He slowly opened his eyes and bright rays of brilliant light flashed into his eyes.
- Something happened then, it was as if a brilliant ray of light shone down upon him.
- 2(writer/politician/performance/novel)whose brilliant idea was it to … ? [ironic]
brillante¿quién tuvo la brillante idea de … ? [ironic]Example sentences
- The young Lord Burlington was brilliant and precocious.
- He was a wealthy young man, a brilliant battle commander, intelligent and witty.
- We'll also be able to take advantage of some of Gotham's most brilliant magazine talent.
- Franklin's career was brilliant from the very beginning.
- His brief but brilliant career is resurfacing too.
- We'll definitely keep an eye on your brilliant career!
- 3 ¡brilliant!¡genial! [colloquial]Example sentences
- You're just so brilliant and you're one of the coolest people ever.
- He has a wonderful wife, a fantastic job and two brilliant children.
- You are brilliant, a wonderful photographer, beautiful, and funny.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.