Translation of brine in Spanish:
- 1 (salt water) olives in brineaceitunas (feminine plural) en salmueraExample sentences
- The blocks are then salted in brine for 20 days and aged for two years.
- You will find preserved vine leaves in good supermarkets and specialist stores in cans or jars, either in brine or salt.
- Discard this water and use fresh water for your brine.
- 2 (sea water)agua (feminine (with masculine article in the singular)) salada or de marExample sentences
- In England, the relative lack of sunshine meant that salt was usually made by heating brine artificially.
- You are still just treading water, gulping brine into your empty heart and lungs.
- Ashore a spume of brine water rains from an overhanging crag and sluices back through the beach.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.