Translation of brisk in Spanish:
- 1 (lively, quick)(pace)
rápido y enérgico
brioso(walk)trading was brisk on the Stock Exchange
a paso ligerohubo gran actividad en la Bolsaice-cream sellers did a brisk tradelos vendedores de helados vendieron muchísimoExample sentences
- That done, she departed for the stables at a brisk speedy walk.
- Navi took a quick break from their brisk walk by leaning against one of the light poles.
- Darren had to hurry to keep pace with his father's brisk walk.
- 2 (efficient, energetic)(person/manner)the service is brisk
enérgico or dinámico y eficienteel servicio es rápido y eficienteExample sentences
- The answering tone was brisk and businesslike, as if this happened ordinarily and every day.
- She said all this in a brisk voice but faltered slightly when she saw all my luggage.
- ‘Time to go, Cheri,’ Mrs Barnes chirped in brisk tones.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.