Translation of broach in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (bring up) [matter/issue] mencionar I didn't dare broach the subject no me atreví a sacar or mencionar el temaExample sentences1.2 (tap) [cask/barrel] espitar
- Colonel Everson broached the difficult subject with the wizard.
- But, perhaps with a few revisions, Pacamambo could become one of those unflinching stories that teachers and parents can rely on to broach difficult subjects.
- It was difficult to broach the subject of empowerment or rehabilitation.
- No barrel was broached at this year's Oktoberfest, since host Ina couldn't find the hammer.
- Only St-Joseph and that paler shadow Crozes-Hermitage can sensibly be broached within their first five years.
- Pattaya Mail's Peter Malhotra broached the ceremonial keg while muttering the immortal words ‘Ozapft is’ (the keg is tapped).
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.