- 1.1 (bring up) [matter/issue] mencionar I didn't dare broach the subject no me atreví a sacar or mencionar el temaMore example sentences1.2 (tap) [cask/barrel] espitar
More example sentences
- Colonel Everson broached the difficult subject with the wizard.
- But, perhaps with a few revisions, Pacamambo could become one of those unflinching stories that teachers and parents can rely on to broach difficult subjects.
- It was difficult to broach the subject of empowerment or rehabilitation.
- No barrel was broached at this year's Oktoberfest, since host Ina couldn't find the hammer.
- Only St-Joseph and that paler shadow Crozes-Hermitage can sensibly be broached within their first five years.
- Pattaya Mail's Peter Malhotra broached the ceremonial keg while muttering the immortal words ‘Ozapft is’ (the keg is tapped).
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an