- 1 (generally, approximately) the two systems are broadly similar en líneas generales, los dos sistemas son similares it's broadly true to say that … a grandes rasgos podría decirse que … their route broadly followed the course of the river siguieron más o menos el curso del río broadly speaking en líneas generales, hablando en términos generalesMore example sentences
- No doubt there are more but, broadly speaking, the situation is this, we would submit.
- There are, broadly speaking, two kinds of relativism, cultural and cognitive.
- And hence the proper way to arrive at such a criterion is, broadly speaking, inductive.
- 2 (widely) [grin/smile] de oreja a orejaMore example sentences
- The teenager, who plays Harry, grinned broadly and posed for the cameras.
- The Expert Temp grinning broadly behind the staff member sensed this, and leered at me.
- When he heard about this seemingly overdue admission by the trainer, Carberry grinned broadly.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.