Translation of broadly in Spanish:
- 1 (generally, approximately) See examples: the two systems are broadly similarit's broadly true to say that …en líneas generales, los dos sistemas son similarestheir route broadly followed the course of the rivera grandes rasgos podría decirse que …broadly speakingsiguieron más o menos el curso del ríoen líneas generaleshablando en términos generalesExample sentences
- No doubt there are more but, broadly speaking, the situation is this, we would submit.
- There are, broadly speaking, two kinds of relativism, cultural and cognitive.
- And hence the proper way to arrive at such a criterion is, broadly speaking, inductive.
- 2 (widely)(grin/smile)de oreja a orejaExample sentences
- The teenager, who plays Harry, grinned broadly and posed for the cameras.
- The Expert Temp grinning broadly behind the staff member sensed this, and leered at me.
- When he heard about this seemingly overdue admission by the trainer, Carberry grinned broadly.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the