- 1 (generally, approximately) the two systems are broadly similar en líneas generales, los dos sistemas son similares it's broadly true to say that … a grandes rasgos podría decirse que … their route broadly followed the course of the river siguieron más o menos el curso del río broadly speaking en líneas generales, hablando en términos generalesMore example sentences
- No doubt there are more but, broadly speaking, the situation is this, we would submit.
- There are, broadly speaking, two kinds of relativism, cultural and cognitive.
- And hence the proper way to arrive at such a criterion is, broadly speaking, inductive.
- 2 (widely) [grin/smile] de oreja a orejaMore example sentences
- The teenager, who plays Harry, grinned broadly and posed for the cameras.
- The Expert Temp grinning broadly behind the staff member sensed this, and leered at me.
- When he heard about this seemingly overdue admission by the trainer, Carberry grinned broadly.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.