Translation of broadly in Spanish:
- 1 (generally, approximately) the two systems are broadly similaren líneas generales, los dos sistemas son similaresit's broadly true to say that …a grandes rasgos podría decirse que …their route broadly followed the course of the riversiguieron más o menos el curso del ríobroadly speakingen líneas generales
hablando en términos generalesExample sentences
- No doubt there are more but, broadly speaking, the situation is this, we would submit.
- There are, broadly speaking, two kinds of relativism, cultural and cognitive.
- And hence the proper way to arrive at such a criterion is, broadly speaking, inductive.
- 2 (widely)(grin/smile)
de oreja a orejaExample sentences
- The teenager, who plays Harry, grinned broadly and posed for the cameras.
- The Expert Temp grinning broadly behind the staff member sensed this, and leered at me.
- When he heard about this seemingly overdue admission by the trainer, Carberry grinned broadly.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.