- 1.1 (shoe)zapato bajo de cueroMore example sentences1.2 (Irish accent) (no pl) acento (m) irlandés
More example sentences
- Other accessories include beards and sideburns (confirming that hairy faces are back) and for your feet there's desert boots, brogues and Chelsea boots for extra comfy rambling.
- Shoes are now considered to be one of, if not the most important part of an outfit, be they stilettos, brogues, cowboy boots or sneakers.
- Where once ballet slippers, car shoes, moccasins and brogues were once boringly themselves, now they've somehow interbred, jollied up and produced a new generation of lightened-up fashion ideas.
- It seemed to be a mix between the English accent and the Irish brogue.
- Instead of the melodious tones of an Irish brogue, the exaggerated drawl of an angry young man spat from the earpiece.
- Irish people speak English with an accent known as a brogue.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.