- (shoe)(zapato bajo de cuero)Example sentences
- Other accessories include beards and sideburns (confirming that hairy faces are back) and for your feet there's desert boots, brogues and Chelsea boots for extra comfy rambling.
- Shoes are now considered to be one of, if not the most important part of an outfit, be they stilettos, brogues, cowboy boots or sneakers.
- Where once ballet slippers, car shoes, moccasins and brogues were once boringly themselves, now they've somehow interbred, jollied up and produced a new generation of lightened-up fashion ideas.
- (Irish accent) (no plural)acento (masculine) irlandésExample sentences
- It seemed to be a mix between the English accent and the Irish brogue.
- Instead of the melodious tones of an Irish brogue, the exaggerated drawl of an angry young man spat from the earpiece.
- Irish people speak English with an accent known as a brogue.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.