Translation of broiler in Spanish:
- 1.1Example sentences1.2 (chicken)
pollo (masculine) (para asar)
- Heat your broiler of your oven to 450 degrees F.
- After seasoning with a steak rub and glistening it with the slightest sheen of olive oil, I placed the meat under the broiler, leaving the oven door open a bit so I could keep an eye on the rib-eye.
- The cookware may be used in the oven, under the broiler, on the stove, or in the microwave oven.
pollo (masculine) parrillero (River Plate area) or (Chile) broilerExample sentences
- Normally, a broiler chicken is ready for sale after reaching the age of five weeks.
- There are two groups of broiler chickens: ordinary broilers, reared for their meat, and the breeding flock whose role it is to produce the chicks which will be killed for their meat.
- Certified organic poultry - including laying hens, broilers, and turkeys - showed even higher rates of growth during this period.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.