Translation of broker in Spanish:
- 1.1 (agent, intermediary) marriage/insurance brokeragente (masculine and feminine) matrimonial/de segurosExample sentences1.2
- The sales team pushes back at Wilkes, arguing that the new products undercut their efforts to sell brokers and lenders on the exchange.
- According to Dowling, there is a ‘hit list’ of solicitors, accountants, valuers and brokers that lenders avoid.
- Anyone considering PHI should be careful about the broker they choose as brokers don't always sell products from all insurers in the market.
- (American English) (bonds/commodities)
hacer corretaje deExample sentences
- Once again, it should take the lead in brokering an Israeli-Palestinian peace agreement.
- If, for example, the deal with Pakistan holds it could bring the country back in from the cold and offers the possibility of brokering an agreement with India over Kashmir.
- He grew up in an era when Cork had brokered a power sharing agreement with Kerry, though never claiming absolute supremacy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.