Translation of brow in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (forehead) [literary] a furrowed browuna frente surcada de arrugasExample sentences1.2
also: eyebrowhe had great, bushy browstenía las cejas espesas or muy pobladas
- The flour from the bacon and egg muffin had evidently rubbed off on my hands, and had been transferred to my forehead every time I wiped my brow.
- It wasn't a good kiss; she mashed her whole face against his straight on, jammed her nose into his, her forehead into his brow.
- Her hair was windblown about her face, and deep creases were on her forehead, where her brow was puckered with anger.
- 2 (of hill)Example sentences
- After passing over the brow of a small hill leave the track and bear diagonally right across a field along a path indicated by a waymarker, this leads to a wooden footbridge on the far side of the large Field.
- For no less than three miles this vast upland of hillocks and brows roll on, serried knolls which appear to stretch onwards into infinity.
- Soon, Karae shifted position a second time, moving to lie on her stomach, facing the valley over the brow of the hill.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.