Translation of brown belt in Spanish:
- (belt)cinturón (masculine) marrón
cinturón (masculine) café (Central America) (Chile) (Mexico)(person) cinturón (masculine or feminine) marrón
cinturón (masculine or feminine) café (Central America) (Chile) (Mexico)Example sentences
- I know about your brown belt in Karate, Judo, and Tae Kwon Do.
- This is probably unrealistic, given that Razayee has only a brown belt in judo.
- Sure he'd done some karate sparring with Manda, but his skill was still on the beginner's level, unlike Manda, who had a brown belt in karate.
- I'm a brown belt in Karate, Judo, and Tae Kwon Do.
- I'm beginning to sense that brown belts are the karate equivalent of World War I infantrymen.
- Victoria recalls the night they were all wrestling and Cara-Beth, a brown belt in karate, chipped one of Tiffany's teeth.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.