Translation of browse in Spanish:
- 1 (look)can I help you? — I'm just browsing, thank youfeel free to come in and browse (around)¿qué desea? — nada, gracias, estoy mirando or curioseandoto browsepasen y miren, sin ningún compromiso
throughsomethingshe was browsing through the records/a magazineestaba echando un vistazo a los discos/hojeando una revista
- 2 (feed)(cow/deer)to browse
onsomethingalimentarse dealgoExample sentences
- In addition to consuming leaf litter and propagules, grapsoid crabs also browse directly on mangrove vegetation.
- African rhinos tend to feed low to the ground whereas Asian rhinos usually browse on leaves.
- As the days cooled and shortened, Jock and Fly climbed the great hill through the lowering mists into the sunlight where harrier hawks and eaglets soared and Cheviot sheep browsed in this brilliant air.
- (Computing)Example sentences
- Beneath the lush canopy of a huge tree near the University Office at Palayam, people are lazily browsing through books and magazines.
- Start by browsing through magazines, home design catalogs and books, and visiting model homes.
- Laurie explains that it was while they were browsing through magazines and looking for a suitable property that she cottoned on to the fact that property was - and still is - so much cheaper in France.
- (no plural) we had a browse around the antique shopsI had a browse through the brochureestuvimos curioseando por las tiendas de antigüedadesle eché una ojeada al folletohojeé el folletoExample sentences
- A casual browse through company archive reinforces the premium placed on craftsmanship throughout Mackintosh's 102-year history.
- As usual The Beatles have a massive presence with some very interesting articles, well worth a browse through all the items just for some of the stories.
- Even a casual browse of the pamphlet gets one's linguistic antennae tingling.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than