- 1.1 c (edifice) edificio (m), inmueble (m) [formal]More example sentences1.2 u (construction) construcción (f); (before n) [materials] de construcción building contractor contratista (mf) (de obras) building industry industria (f) de la construcción building land terreno (m) edificable building line línea (f) límite de edificación, (línea (f) de) paramento (m) (Col) building lot (AmE) solar (m) building permit permiso (m) de obras building site obra (f) the building trade la industria de la construcción building works (construction of buildings) obras (fpl) de construcción (buildings) edificaciones (fpl)
More example sentences
- In my view, it would be illogical and incorrect to describe these two buildings as a house.
- The few settlements we pass look grey and mean, low stone buildings with grass roofs.
- One of the plans was for the gallery and museum buildings to be turned into luxury flats.
- Modeling clay and other building materials like blocks can help children explore.
- Prior to the Civil War, New York City led the nation in steamship and engine building.
- I spent a few days at his yard, watching the process of designing and building.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.