Translation of building block in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Sch, Games)(cubo, ladrillo etc de juego educativo)Example sentences1.2 (Constr) 1.3 (component)
componente (masculine) básicoExample sentences
- These are quite old fashioned toys, like wooden building blocks, wooden yachts and so on.
- In the Mendelson hall, for example, there is a box of Lego and another of wooden building blocks.
- It consists of seven boxes that purport to contain sets of the popular Lego brand plastic building blocks.
- When I was going to those places, sometimes I would have to take what would roughly equate to an infantry section, which is the basic building block of a military unit.
- This was important to physicists because all the basic building blocks of matter are fermions.
- Again, the conclusion is that there is a rather small region of parameter space in which the basic building blocks of chemical complexity can exist.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.