- 1.1 [Education/Educación] [Games/Juegos]cubo, ladrillo etc de juego educativoMore example sentences1.2 [Building/Construcción] bloque (masculine) 1.3 (component) componente (masculine) básico
More example sentences
- These are quite old fashioned toys, like wooden building blocks, wooden yachts and so on.
- In the Mendelson hall, for example, there is a box of Lego and another of wooden building blocks.
- It consists of seven boxes that purport to contain sets of the popular Lego brand plastic building blocks.
- When I was going to those places, sometimes I would have to take what would roughly equate to an infantry section, which is the basic building block of a military unit.
- This was important to physicists because all the basic building blocks of matter are fermions.
- Again, the conclusion is that there is a rather small region of parameter space in which the basic building blocks of chemical complexity can exist.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.