Translation of building society in Spanish:
- (in UK)sociedad (feminine) de crédito hipotecario
sociedad (feminine) de ahorro y préstamo para la viviendaExample sentences
- Child Trust Fund accounts are available from banks, building societies and other financial organisations.
- High-rise flats or tower blocks are considered by many banks and building societies unsuitable for mortgage lending.
- Later, other lenders jumped on board the lucrative credit bandwagon, including building societies and smaller banks.
Definition of building society in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.