Translation of bullish in Spanish:
- The question is whether corporations would be so bullish on racial preferences in university admissions were they not under such pressure to diversify their own workforces.
- Last year, I was too bullish on the economy, convinced that Terror War spending would cause enough increase in aggregate demand to jumpstart us out of the doldrums.
- Oh, long term, I'm very bullish on the U.S. economy, Wolf.
- He won't attempt to predict the future or make bullish claims about what Rangers will achieve this season.
- Overall, Noonan performed well, delivering to a relieved party a confident, bullish, passionate outline of where he would take Fine Gael from here.
- The DUP is shaping up with bullish electoral confidence in a unionist community snared in an apparently permanent quandary.
- The London market finished the week on a bullish note yesterday, with shares surging ahead as investor confidence improved.
- The phenomenon has shown no signs of waning, even during bullish periods in the stock market.
- As often happens, when the market gets too bullish or too bearish, conditions become ripe for a reversal.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.