Translation of bullish in Spanish:
- He won't attempt to predict the future or make bullish claims about what Rangers will achieve this season.
- Overall, Noonan performed well, delivering to a relieved party a confident, bullish, passionate outline of where he would take Fine Gael from here.
- The DUP is shaping up with bullish electoral confidence in a unionist community snared in an apparently permanent quandary.
- The London market finished the week on a bullish note yesterday, with shares surging ahead as investor confidence improved.
- The phenomenon has shown no signs of waning, even during bullish periods in the stock market.
- As often happens, when the market gets too bullish or too bearish, conditions become ripe for a reversal.
- The question is whether corporations would be so bullish on racial preferences in university admissions were they not under such pressure to diversify their own workforces.
- Last year, I was too bullish on the economy, convinced that Terror War spending would cause enough increase in aggregate demand to jumpstart us out of the doldrums.
- Oh, long term, I'm very bullish on the U.S. economy, Wolf.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.