Translation of bullpen in Spanish:
- 1 (in baseball) 1.1 (place)bull pen (masculine)
zona (feminine) de calentamiento (en un diamante de béisbol)Example sentences1.2 (pitchers)
pítchers (masculine plural) or lanzadores (masculine plural) de reserva
- If all goes well, the bulls end up in the bull pen.
- The bullpen had a per head medicine cost of $12.89 again, high for this ranch.
- She stationed herself by the gate leading into the bull pen, and closed and it during the afternoon many times.
relevistas (masculine plural) (Mexico)Example sentences
- Suffice it to say that there are a lot of frustrated fans pulling their hair out over these two teams' respective bullpens.
- He might be a nice fit in the bullpen given the team's need for left-handed relief help.
- The Raiders' stable of running backs is much like a baseball team's bullpen.
- 2 (prison cell) [colloquial]Example sentences
- There was a detective posing as a prisoner in the bullpen watching and listening to everything they said and did.
- On the 2nd of January I was called up at 8:00 a.m. I got processed and placed in the bullpen with 10 other prisoners.
- The prisoners are directed to a bench in a bullpen down the hall, where they stand as they're told.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.