Translation of bullseye in Spanish:
- 1 (middle of target)Example sentences
- All the targets have 10 concentric rings with different points values, the inner ring being the bullseye and normally worth 10 points.
- I've pretty much given up on trying to hit the bullseye on my target, so I now just try to hit the paper of the guy in the lane next to me, thereby making him think that he has a really lousy shot.
- John Mooring checked bullseye for 21 darts, while Jack White included a maximum score as did Mark Hartley to game in 20.
- 2 (shot) to score/be a bullseyedar en el blanco
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.