- (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar], papelerío (masculine) [colloquial/familiar], papeles (masculine plural)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Now all we have to do a sort out all the junk mail and usual bumph that litters the hall on these occasions.
- Total sales, according to his publicity bumph, top 43 million across 150 countries.
- I groaned even more when I read the publicity bumf before the screening.
- Having adopted the drape-against-wall style for my bumf-hanging activities, I find that it allows one to tear the paper off one-handedly and very neatly.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.