- (BrE) [colloquial/familiar], papelerío (m) [familiar/colloquial], papeles (mpl)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Now all we have to do a sort out all the junk mail and usual bumph that litters the hall on these occasions.
- Total sales, according to his publicity bumph, top 43 million across 150 countries.
- I groaned even more when I read the publicity bumf before the screening.
- Having adopted the drape-against-wall style for my bumf-hanging activities, I find that it allows one to tear the paper off one-handedly and very neatly.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.