- (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar], papelerío (masculine) [colloquial/familiar], papeles (masculine plural)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Now all we have to do a sort out all the junk mail and usual bumph that litters the hall on these occasions.
- Total sales, according to his publicity bumph, top 43 million across 150 countries.
- I groaned even more when I read the publicity bumf before the screening.
- Having adopted the drape-against-wall style for my bumf-hanging activities, I find that it allows one to tear the paper off one-handedly and very neatly.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.