- (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar], papelerío (masculine) [colloquial/familiar], papeles (masculine plural)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Now all we have to do a sort out all the junk mail and usual bumph that litters the hall on these occasions.
- Total sales, according to his publicity bumph, top 43 million across 150 countries.
- I groaned even more when I read the publicity bumf before the screening.
- Having adopted the drape-against-wall style for my bumf-hanging activities, I find that it allows one to tear the paper off one-handedly and very neatly.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.