Translation of bumsters in Spanish:
- (Clothing)pantalones (masculine plural) de tiro bajo or cortoExample sentences
- Your key allies in the war against bumsters are Kath and Kim.
- With the bumsters' new focus on butt-cleavage within the society of the naked ape, push-up brassieres will have to compete aggressively to bring attention back to the chest.
- For years, men have been bombarded with low-cut bumsters, gaudy tracksuits and blinged-up denims.
Definition of bumsters in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.