Translation of bumsters in Spanish:
- (Clothing)pantalones (masculine plural) de tiro bajo or cortoExample sentences
- Your key allies in the war against bumsters are Kath and Kim.
- With the bumsters' new focus on butt-cleavage within the society of the naked ape, push-up brassieres will have to compete aggressively to bring attention back to the chest.
- For years, men have been bombarded with low-cut bumsters, gaudy tracksuits and blinged-up denims.
Definition of bumsters in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.