Translation of bundle in Spanish:
- 1(of newspapers, letters) paquete (masculine)(of money) fajo (masculine)that child is a bundle of joy/mischiefese niño es un cascabel/un diablilloshe's a bundle of nerveses un manojo de nervioshe isn't a bundle of laughsno es muy divertido que digamosthe play isn't exactly a bundle of laughsla obra no es precisamente muy cómicato go a bundle on something/somebody (British) [slang]I don't go a bundle on Lucy/that ideaLucy/la idea no me vuelve locoExample sentences
- Can I take you then to the book of materials, the bundle of documents, page 58, and invite your attention to the accumulation of three sentences.
- The principal authority on which we rely for that view is conveniently set out in the bundle of materials that the appellant has provided to the Court.
- As he walked away, I noticed a thick bundle of music under his arm.
- 2 (large sum of money) a bundle [colloquial]un dineralun platal (South America) [colloquial]un pastón (Spain) [colloquial]un lanón (Mexico) [colloquial]
- 3 (of fibers)Example sentences
- The midbrain is attached to the base of the cerebral hemispheres by the cerebral peduncles, two massive, flattened bundles of nerve fibres.
- Normal epididymis and smooth muscle bundles were present at the edge of the tumor.
- The hemorrhoidectomy specimens showed a stroma of connective tissue containing many blood vessels, and interwoven bundles of smooth muscle.
- 4 (of software, a product)Example sentences
- Potentially, the customer could sell the cards and software as a bundle, or even design a turnkey workstation around the two, he said.
- This makes the 9600 Pro a light software package, but in my point of view that is for the best because with no games included in the software bundles it makes card a little less expensive.
- Granted, there are a lot of extras included with the MSI card, but if dumping the poor game bundle drops the price, we say go for it MSI.
- 2 (push) (+ adverb complement) she bundled them off to schoollos despachó al colegiothey bundled him into the carlo metieron a empujones en el cochehe was bundled out of the countrylo echaron del paísExample sentences
- At the airport about a third are selected and are forcibly bundled onto a clandestine flight.
- On the return, both Sofia and Plovdiv were fog-bound so we landed at Varna and were unceremoniously bundled on to ancient coaches for the six hour journey to Sofia.
- And third, that Mozart was bundled unceremoniously into a pauper's grave with miscellaneous corpses on a snowy night.
vender en paqueteExample sentences
- As for the female performers, hair longer than the shoulder must be bundled up.
- Rice-stalk mattresses must all be bundled up again and returned.
- It is telling that Bunting bundles the two issues together as if they were in some sense equivalent and equally objectionable.
- Sun will bundle the AppIQ software with its own storage management package by the second half of this year.
- Offmyserver and NetSoft teamed up to bring this appliance to market, with NetSoft doing the software and Offmyserver bundling it with the hardware.
- Tapwave already bundles web browsing software with the consoles, which to date have had to connect to a mobile phone via Bluetooth or infrared wireless links in order to provide Internet connectivity.
- 1verb + object + adverb, verb + adverb + object
(clothes/papers)2verb + adverb (US) [colloquial]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.