Translation of bundle in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of clothes, rags) lío (masculine), fardo (masculine), atado (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) ; (of newspapers, letters) paquete (masculine); (of money) fajo (masculine); (of sticks, twigs) haz (masculine), atado (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) that child is a bundle of joy/mischief ese niño es un cascabel/un diablillo she's a bundle of nerves es un manojo de nervios he isn't a bundle of laughs no es muy divertido que digamos the play isn't exactly a bundle of laughs la obra no es precisamente muy cómica to go a bundle on sth/sb (British English/inglés británico) [slang/argot] I don't go a bundle on Lucy/that idea Lucy/la idea no me vuelve locoExample sentences1.2 (large sum of money) a bundle [colloquial/familiar] un dineral, un platal (South America/América del Sur) [colloquial/familiar], un pastón (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar], un lanón (Mexico/México) [colloquial/familiar] 1.3 (of fibers) haz (masculine)
Example sentences1.4 (of software, a product) paquete (masculine)
- Can I take you then to the book of materials, the bundle of documents, page 58, and invite your attention to the accumulation of three sentences.
- The principal authority on which we rely for that view is conveniently set out in the bundle of materials that the appellant has provided to the Court.
- As he walked away, I noticed a thick bundle of music under his arm.
- The midbrain is attached to the base of the cerebral hemispheres by the cerebral peduncles, two massive, flattened bundles of nerve fibres.
- Normal epididymis and smooth muscle bundles were present at the edge of the tumor.
- The hemorrhoidectomy specimens showed a stroma of connective tissue containing many blood vessels, and interwoven bundles of smooth muscle.
- Potentially, the customer could sell the cards and software as a bundle, or even design a turnkey workstation around the two, he said.
- This makes the 9600 Pro a light software package, but in my point of view that is for the best because with no games included in the software bundles it makes card a little less expensive.
- Granted, there are a lot of extras included with the MSI card, but if dumping the poor game bundle drops the price, we say go for it MSI.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (make into a bundle) liar*, atar the system comes with bundled software el sistema viene con software incluido 1.2 (push) (+ adverb complement/+ adverbio predicativo) she bundled them off to school los despachó al colegio they bundled him into the car lo metieron a empujones en el coche he was bundled out of the country lo echaron del país 1.3 [software/products] vender en paquete
bundle up 1.1verb + object + adverb, verb + adverb + object/verbo + complemento + adverbio, verbo + adverbio + complemento [clothes/papers] liar* 1.2verb + adverb/verbo + adverbio (American English/inglés norteamericano) [colloquial/familiar], abrigarse*
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.