- 1(coal bunker)1.1 carbonera (f) 1.2 (on ship) carbonera (f)More example sentences
- The Gujarat border is marked by two enormous fuel bunkers, one on each side of the highway.
- The three stations will have a minimum capacity of 5,000 liters, while the fuel bunker will have a capacity of some 20,000 liters.
- Three vessels have been identified as options to take the fuel bunkers and 7700 ton cargo of gasoil and gasoline from the tanker which ran aground off the Dwesa Nature Reserve last Thursday.
- 2 [Mil] [Sport] búnker (m)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Major islands in the group remain heavily fortified with most soldiers hiding in underground concrete bunkers that snake for miles underneath the surface.
- Vonnegut was a German prisoner of war in Dresden and in an underground bunker during the bombing.
- During the 1798 Rebellion, weapons were stored in secret bunkers and in the 1970's members of the Provisional IRA used Gun Island as a hide out.
- Sand bunkers are a growing concern for golf course superintendents, right along with the conditions of greens.
- Some players have trouble hitting the sand behind a ball in the bunker because they focus too much on the ball itself.
- Fear can come from a number of sources: a water hazard; a narrow fairway, a tight lie, the first tee, bunkers.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.