Translation of buoyant in Spanish:
- 1 (able to float)Example sentences
- The most buoyant body parts rise first, leaving the head and limbs to drag behind the chest and abdomen.
- As H2O builds up, density and viscosity decrease to a stage where the magma may again be sufficiently buoyant and mobile to rise further.
- As they collect, the raisin becomes increasingly buoyant until it finally rises to the surface of the soda.
- And judging by the buoyant mood of the cheerful crowds swirling all over the city centre, and day after day of packed events, they were succeeding.
- Further cause for optimism: the buoyant mood of attendees at a home-builder convention Brozak recently attended.
- Paul was vital, and sparkling, and buoyant, and cheerful, hopeful, courageous.
- The aim is to make the process as smooth as possible and help increase the succession rate for buoyant businesses.
- The central bank warned earlier this year that a sudden end to the country's property boom posed one of the most serious risks to the country's buoyant economy and jobs market.
- The market is very buoyant; all this activity appears to suggest that it is a good time to sell and a good time to buy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.