Translation of burner in Spanish:
- 1 (for oven) quemador (masculine) to put sth on the back burner they put the idea on the back burner dejaron la idea en suspenso por el momento, aparcaron la idea por el momento (Spain/España)Example sentences
- The blue flames of all four burners on the stainless steel hearth are flicked to high.
- Thirteen of us working for five hours in a closed kitchen with molten sugar, hot burners, and open flames.
- The cooker automatically cuts off the gas supply if the burner is accidentally extinguished.
- 2 (Comput) quemador (masculine) a DVD burner is fitted as standard cuenta con un quemador de DVD integral de serieExample sentences
- The design for the PC's various components are in flux, with hard drives, DVD burners, video cards, memory and motherboards all being reworked.
- It was pretty, but also slow and notably devoid of drivers for CD-ROM burners, DVD players and other peripherals essential to the modern desktop computing experience.
- Home/business users will want both a DVD-ROM drive and a CD burner, and possibly a DVD burner.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the