- 1 (for oven) quemador (masculine) to put sth on the back burner they put the idea on the back burner dejaron la idea en suspenso por el momento, aparcaron la idea por el momento (Spain/España)More example sentences
- The blue flames of all four burners on the stainless steel hearth are flicked to high.
- Thirteen of us working for five hours in a closed kitchen with molten sugar, hot burners, and open flames.
- The cooker automatically cuts off the gas supply if the burner is accidentally extinguished.
- 2 (Comput) quemador (masculine) a DVD burner is fitted as standard cuenta con un quemador de DVD integral de serieMore example sentences
- The design for the PC's various components are in flux, with hard drives, DVD burners, video cards, memory and motherboards all being reworked.
- It was pretty, but also slow and notably devoid of drivers for CD-ROM burners, DVD players and other peripherals essential to the modern desktop computing experience.
- Home/business users will want both a DVD-ROM drive and a CD burner, and possibly a DVD burner.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain the term castellano, rather than español, refers to the Spanish language as opposed to Catalan, Basque etc. The choice of word has political overtones: castellano has separatist connotations and español is considered centralist. In Latin America castellano is the usual term for Spanish.