Translation of burner in Spanish:
- 1(for oven)to put something on the back burnerthey put the idea on the back burner
quemador (masculine)dejaron la idea en suspenso por el momento
aparcaron la idea por el momento (Spain)Example sentences
- The blue flames of all four burners on the stainless steel hearth are flicked to high.
- Thirteen of us working for five hours in a closed kitchen with molten sugar, hot burners, and open flames.
- The cooker automatically cuts off the gas supply if the burner is accidentally extinguished.
- 2(Comput)a DVD burner is fitted as standard
quemador (masculine)cuenta con un quemador de DVD integral de serieExample sentences
- The design for the PC's various components are in flux, with hard drives, DVD burners, video cards, memory and motherboards all being reworked.
- It was pretty, but also slow and notably devoid of drivers for CD-ROM burners, DVD players and other peripherals essential to the modern desktop computing experience.
- Home/business users will want both a DVD-ROM drive and a CD burner, and possibly a DVD burner.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.