Translation of business suit in Spanish:
- traje (masculine) de oficina
traje (masculine) de calleExample sentences
- I got up happily to see Raine watering her flowers again, in a business suit, black skirt and white shirt covered with a black blazer.
- I changed into the business suit of a navy blazer and blue skirt and looked in the mirror.
- After rising through the flying ranks to captain, he switched his epaulettes for a business suit to move into a corporate job with the airline.
Definition of business suit in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.