Translation of business suit in Spanish:
- traje (masculine) de oficinaExample sentences
- I got up happily to see Raine watering her flowers again, in a business suit, black skirt and white shirt covered with a black blazer.
- I changed into the business suit of a navy blazer and blue skirt and looked in the mirror.
- After rising through the flying ranks to captain, he switched his epaulettes for a business suit to move into a corporate job with the airline.
Definition of business suit in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to